Bio

My photo
Kashi Kicks specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of progressive, premium street fashion. The Kashi Kicks lifestyle brand is created by designer Alan Kashi. Alan Kashi's design influences, born in the jewelry industry and rooted in the street, are uniquely evident in his collections of men's and women's sneakers, bags, belts and sportswear. Kashi Kicks, known for their "Shoes that Shine," offer highly decorative, detailed, dazzling and collectable sneakers coveted by the celebrity feet of George Clinton, Shawty Lo, Talib Kweli, Lil' Kim, DJ Khaled, Flavor Flav, DJ Scream, Joey Porter, and many more. Kashi Kicks offers distribution both domestically and internationally and has broad appeal in a diverse assortment of demographic groups and market categories.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Outlook Everything



Kashi Brand, the AK Collection by Kashi. This is for sure a company that could become popular in the future. The business minded person I am for sure see the potential in this fashion line. I dont say that about many things unless I believe in something like I do with this company. The Kashi Kicks lifestyle brand is created by designer Alan Kashi. I like creative people like this is why I am blogging about it. This designer who has created this has some major talent as an artist. With so many creative artistic ideas added into shoes, belts and handbags. When looking at the products I think works of art. All so stunning that I can feel the love was put into each design. The colors with graphics are so amazing to see is very cool to the eyes.


I have never seen anything like these designs. I am very impressed with it all. Created many shoes for men and women that are so stylish and fashion forward. Amazing attention getting shoes, handbags, belts and more. It is very unique and different the designs put on anything it would become popular. Being a woman those graphics would be great on clothing like tops, jackets, dresses, skirts, heels and even sexy boots could be so neat. I am for sure a fan of this fashion line. I think for sure it is a company to watch with the potential to become the next big thing in fashion.


Read the entire blog at:



No comments: