Bio

My photo
Kashi Kicks specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of progressive, premium street fashion. The Kashi Kicks lifestyle brand is created by designer Alan Kashi. Alan Kashi's design influences, born in the jewelry industry and rooted in the street, are uniquely evident in his collections of men's and women's sneakers, bags, belts and sportswear. Kashi Kicks, known for their "Shoes that Shine," offer highly decorative, detailed, dazzling and collectable sneakers coveted by the celebrity feet of George Clinton, Shawty Lo, Talib Kweli, Lil' Kim, DJ Khaled, Flavor Flav, DJ Scream, Joey Porter, and many more. Kashi Kicks offers distribution both domestically and internationally and has broad appeal in a diverse assortment of demographic groups and market categories.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Female Sneaker Fiend

Product Review!!! KASHI KICKS
Tuesday, October 7, 2008




Lori trusted my sneaker sense when asked by Alex from Kashi Kicks for a product review. After checking out their site http://kashikicks.com/ and speaking to Alex, I received a package with 2 pairs! The women's model PIANO and the fella's model BBOY Sneaker Factory...both in my size!! Thanks Alex!! I myself don't wear red too much, however I will be shopping for something to go with the BBOY's!! I don't favor pantent leather too much either, however the intricate woven design in the toebox and on the mid panels is cool! The PIANO model is a great concept of creativity with the piano key midsole, lace, and glitter...just a bit too much for me. I do love the fuzzy inside of the sneaker! Had they created a solid panel I would have been all for it! When I was at the Hip Hop Cultural Center in Harlem on Saturday for the Women in Hip Hop art segment, I brought both pairs along to display and the ladies seemed to gravitate to the PIANO model so there are fans ready to add them to their collection!! Check out their site to see more styles!



See the full editorial at:

http://femalesneakerfiends.blogspot.com/2008/10/product-review-kashi-kicks.html

and

http://fdnyc.blogspot.com/2008/10/product-review-kashi-kicks.html

1 comment:

ecko red trainers said...

Awesome Products! Great KASHI KICKS sneakers collection as well as decent colors.I really glad to find this sneaker which one is red color, because i was searching some new stylish sneakers.