Bio

My photo
Kashi Kicks specializes in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of progressive, premium street fashion. The Kashi Kicks lifestyle brand is created by designer Alan Kashi. Alan Kashi's design influences, born in the jewelry industry and rooted in the street, are uniquely evident in his collections of men's and women's sneakers, bags, belts and sportswear. Kashi Kicks, known for their "Shoes that Shine," offer highly decorative, detailed, dazzling and collectable sneakers coveted by the celebrity feet of George Clinton, Shawty Lo, Talib Kweli, Lil' Kim, DJ Khaled, Flavor Flav, DJ Scream, Joey Porter, and many more. Kashi Kicks offers distribution both domestically and internationally and has broad appeal in a diverse assortment of demographic groups and market categories.

Monday, December 8, 2008

We Love Kicks

Recently I was approached by a few people over at http://www.kashikicks.com/ wondering how they could be featured on We Love Kicks. Needless to say, I was honored that they were interested in using my site to gain some exposure. I simply requested they send me a pair of their shoes to test out and give a review on. They kindly accepted.


The particular sneaker that I was interested was the "Mobile Player Generation 2", as it's called on their site. Upon inspection, I noticed this shoe was a combination of comfort and style. Theyre a lightweight, sleek, casual looking shoe with an air bubble to the near and velcro strapped on the upper. They have a material most of us know as "3M", which is a reflective material (like what you see on the green bean Jordan V's). I like the use of the different materials, because its not too over the top, but still fun and stylish at the same time.

Kashi Kicks has alot of different styles of kicks to choose from. So head over and check out their site. Get ready to see some sneakers like you've never seen before. Kashi Kicks is known for their use of bright colors and crazy materials, so dont be alarmed. Haha.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Jennifer and Alex from Kashi Kicks for contacting me

Check out the full editorial at: http://www.welovekicks.net/2008/12/www.html

No comments: